The way to achieve success in life depends largely on what exactly it means to you. Plus, success never comes alone. At first we face the competition to stand apart from our competitors in school then struggle to get through a good university begins followed by struggle to get a jump-start in professional life and [...]
We know PMP Exam has 200 questions and 4 hour are given in order to write it. Please have a look at this post to get more clarity about PMP Exam Format .. The PMP Exam questions are distributed via Process Groups and each process group has certain percentage associated with it. Here are the [...]
We have all been waiting for PMBOK 5 release. I was particularly excited to see the new changes which professionals from round the world wanted to see in the new edition. Although, I was following the news and download my copy on PMBOK 5, but was unable to write a report on the changes and [...]
Every Project Manager or Manager, Leader or some one in authority always wish for a prolific team to make the project a success. Regardless of their expectations, whether they want to achieve customer expectations, to deliver with in constraints, to manage wisely, to provide value, to bring excellence to what ever they do or something [...]
The question on how to be more productive always bugs me and I’m sure it must have strike you once in a while. 24 hour a day is what every individual got and we all strive to make the best use of every minute, but you must have noticed some people are extremely efficient in [...]
The movie industry and other industries seems worlds apart, but they are using the same technique’s in order to deliver successful projects in shape of a movie and achieve greatness. If you are a Project Manager and not watching movies, you are missing something very important and if you are a movies fan and not [...]
- 6 Compelling Reasons to go for Project Management Professional Certification March 4, 2013
- PMP Exam Questions percentage distribution February 26, 2013
- PMBOK5 changes in Presentation view February 21, 2013
- Smart tips on How to Build a Prolific Team November 9, 2012
- 8 Tips on How to Be more Productive November 5, 2012
- How to be a Great Project Manager by watching Movies September 20, 2012
- PMP Exam Tip #9: Checklist before Exam Day September 15, 2012
- PMP Exam Tip # 8: Utilize Initiating and Closing Process Groups September 11, 2012
- Factors effecting productivity boost at work an infographic September 1, 2012
- How to check whether some one is PMP Certified August 28, 2012
- PMI-ACP Exam Format May 29, 2011
- Pass PMP Exam On First Try June 1, 2011
- PMP TIP #5: Avoid Unneccessary Materials, Books, Forums June 7, 2011
- 14th August Independence Day for Pakistan and what we can learn from a great leader August 13, 2011
- PMI Credential Holders World Wide May 2011 June 17, 2011
- PMP Tips and Tricks June 2, 2011
- PMP Certification New Format 2011 May 30, 2011
- PMP Boot Camp and Exam Success April 17, 2011
- PMP Lessons Learned April 23, 2011
- PMP Certification Requirements May 10, 2011
- Amir Abbas: Hey Rajesh, Nice email :) I have no idea where yo...
- Amir Abbas: Hey Rajesh, It depends. But I guess it will give ...
- Amir Abbas: Thanks waynesshah, Glad it is helpful...
- Rajesh: Hi Amir, If you have the idea about best PMP Cert...
- Rajesh: Hi Amir, I heard so many times about PMP Certif...
- waynesshah: It is really good post and really helpful , It is ...
- Amir Abbas: Hello Antonio, Yes, it's possible. When you s...
- Antonio: Hi ¡¡ Is it possible to pay for the membershi...
- Tarek: Tom , Did you study from Pmbok also , or only Rit...
- Amir Abbas: Hello Martin, The purpose of CaPM is infact to ...