The way to achieve success in life depends largely on what exactly it means to you. Plus, success never comes alone. At first we face the competition to stand apart from our competitors in school then struggle to get through a good university begins followed by struggle to get a jump-start in professional life and [...]
Archive | PMP RSS feed for this section
We know PMP Exam has 200 questions and 4 hour are given in order to write it. Please have a look at this post to get more clarity about PMP Exam Format .. The PMP Exam questions are distributed via Process Groups and each process group has certain percentage associated with it. Here are the [...]
This tip is less related to taking the pmp exam but more focused on the things that needs to be done prior of exam day. I have personally use this tip and is highly recommended. This tip is not limited to pmp exam but is helpful for every exam, interview, important meeting or any other [...]
Although, the pmbok guide has been organized in knowledge area’s, but in the pmp exam you will be tested on Five Process Groups. i.e: Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & controlling and Closing. According to the latest changes in pmp exam: pmp certification changes 2011 Professional responsibility questions has been distributed on all these five process [...]
We don’t want new aspirant to repeat the same mistakes done by others and in today’s PMP tip, we will try to uncover a test taking strategy that many people avoid and are trapped in the time’s up. Let’s jump straight into this strategy and note it down before appearing in the exam. This strategy [...]
PMP Exam Questions In our previous post, we touched the latest changes to pmp exam in august 2011, and in this blog post we would try to cover pmp exam questions and its distribution, regardless of the five process groups. The pmp exam questions as we know are randomly selected from the pool of database [...]
- 6 Compelling Reasons to go for Project Management Professional Certification March 4, 2013
- PMP Exam Questions percentage distribution February 26, 2013
- PMBOK5 changes in Presentation view February 21, 2013
- Smart tips on How to Build a Prolific Team November 9, 2012
- 8 Tips on How to Be more Productive November 5, 2012
- How to be a Great Project Manager by watching Movies September 20, 2012
- PMP Exam Tip #9: Checklist before Exam Day September 15, 2012
- PMP Exam Tip # 8: Utilize Initiating and Closing Process Groups September 11, 2012
- Factors effecting productivity boost at work an infographic September 1, 2012
- How to check whether some one is PMP Certified August 28, 2012
- PMI-ACP Exam Format May 29, 2011
- Pass PMP Exam On First Try June 1, 2011
- PMP TIP #5: Avoid Unneccessary Materials, Books, Forums June 7, 2011
- 14th August Independence Day for Pakistan and what we can learn from a great leader August 13, 2011
- PMI Credential Holders World Wide May 2011 June 17, 2011
- PMP Tips and Tricks June 2, 2011
- PMP Certification New Format 2011 May 30, 2011
- PMP Boot Camp and Exam Success April 17, 2011
- PMP Lessons Learned April 23, 2011
- PMP Certification Requirements May 10, 2011
- Amir Abbas: Hey Rajesh, Nice email :) I have no idea where yo...
- Amir Abbas: Hey Rajesh, It depends. But I guess it will give ...
- Amir Abbas: Thanks waynesshah, Glad it is helpful...
- Rajesh: Hi Amir, If you have the idea about best PMP Cert...
- Rajesh: Hi Amir, I heard so many times about PMP Certif...
- waynesshah: It is really good post and really helpful , It is ...
- Amir Abbas: Hello Antonio, Yes, it's possible. When you s...
- Antonio: Hi ¡¡ Is it possible to pay for the membershi...
- Tarek: Tom , Did you study from Pmbok also , or only Rit...
- Amir Abbas: Hello Martin, The purpose of CaPM is infact to ...