The movie industry and other industries seems worlds apart, but they are using the same technique’s in order to deliver successful projects in shape of a movie and achieve greatness. If you are a Project Manager and not watching movies, you are missing something very important and if you are a movies fan and not [...]
Tag Archives | project
What is a Project When it comes to Project Management and related terms, we are biased and rely on the definitions provided by PMI. According to PMI there are some traits that indicates the existence of a project. I will try to mention and explain a few of them: Temporary Unique Not Repetitive Let’s analyze [...]
Lesson Learned Lesson Learned may look like a casual word but in fact it’s the opposite. Lesson learned is the most important term one should know in life and in project management. I remember a few years back when our project was just about to be finished, and i receive an email from my project [...]
Almost, every good organization keeps a database of all the information pertaining to the organization. Whether those information are available to every employee or not, and either should be available or not, that’s not the scope of this post and is rather a totally different topic and may also be organization specific and so shall [...]
The intent of almost every good organization is to follow processes and procedures that helps in achieving success on the project, gain customer satisfaction, improves quality while keeping the project with in the allocated constraints like Cost and Schedule etc.So every organization tend to choose any standard or process based on the needs of there [...]
- 6 Compelling Reasons to go for Project Management Professional Certification March 4, 2013
- PMP Exam Questions percentage distribution February 26, 2013
- PMBOK5 changes in Presentation view February 21, 2013
- Smart tips on How to Build a Prolific Team November 9, 2012
- 8 Tips on How to Be more Productive November 5, 2012
- How to be a Great Project Manager by watching Movies September 20, 2012
- PMP Exam Tip #9: Checklist before Exam Day September 15, 2012
- PMP Exam Tip # 8: Utilize Initiating and Closing Process Groups September 11, 2012
- Factors effecting productivity boost at work an infographic September 1, 2012
- How to check whether some one is PMP Certified August 28, 2012
- PMI-ACP Exam Format May 29, 2011
- Pass PMP Exam On First Try June 1, 2011
- PMP TIP #5: Avoid Unneccessary Materials, Books, Forums June 7, 2011
- 14th August Independence Day for Pakistan and what we can learn from a great leader August 13, 2011
- PMI Credential Holders World Wide May 2011 June 17, 2011
- PMP Tips and Tricks June 2, 2011
- PMP Certification New Format 2011 May 30, 2011
- PMP Boot Camp and Exam Success April 17, 2011
- PMP Lessons Learned April 23, 2011
- PMP Certification Requirements May 10, 2011
- Amir Abbas: Hey Rajesh, Nice email :) I have no idea where yo...
- Amir Abbas: Hey Rajesh, It depends. But I guess it will give ...
- Amir Abbas: Thanks waynesshah, Glad it is helpful...
- Rajesh: Hi Amir, If you have the idea about best PMP Cert...
- Rajesh: Hi Amir, I heard so many times about PMP Certif...
- waynesshah: It is really good post and really helpful , It is ...
- Amir Abbas: Hello Antonio, Yes, it's possible. When you s...
- Antonio: Hi ¡¡ Is it possible to pay for the membershi...
- Tarek: Tom , Did you study from Pmbok also , or only Rit...
- Amir Abbas: Hello Martin, The purpose of CaPM is infact to ...